Monday, September 26, 2011

I have hair!

Today, the rain alarm rang again.
This time, during recess.
Also during recess? A child from another class slipped and cut his forehead.
Yeah.
That was interesting.
Anyways.
The kids also did not have computer because the computer teacher was not there.
I am tired.
Funniest moment of the day?
I am teaching the kids a song about basic needs.
You may know it.
It is called Basic Needs – by Dr. Jean. (she is a genius)
The song starts out with
Air, water, food, shelter too. Air, water, food, shelter too.
We sang the song and nearly finished it.
Suddenly, Caleb says
“Hey! Hey. I have hair though see!” He starts tugging on his hair. “See! I have hair.”
“Not hair sweetie, AIR”
I had to work so hard not to laugh.
He is so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!